The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
Commercial section I_vote_lcapCommercial section I_voting_barCommercial section I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
Commercial section I_vote_lcapCommercial section I_voting_barCommercial section I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

Commercial section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeiferSeeD
SeiferSeeD

Commercial section Empty
PostSubject: Commercial section   Commercial section I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 am

As title suggest, why don't you create also a commercial section where we can have a tread for sell/buy/trade bluprints for no skypoints for example, a tread where ppl that i in need of some particular part, or some resource, can ask if someone can sell it in alliance market, and also a tread for particulars business reports as for military reports ^^
Back to top Go down
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

Commercial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commercial section   Commercial section I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 am

i see your points. i put it some Forum about that before.. but no one using it thats why i deleted it.. if you can convince all comer type in our alliances.. i might add that one up.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

Commercial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commercial section   Commercial section I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 pm

i just make a forum for all commercial type player.. i named it Alliances Market .. because its your idea can you make a info about that.. make it Sticky..

but only 1 person per Post.. example KrypTo request - (Name of the parts or Resou) then Quantity..

and im just Gunna put a sub-forum and im gunna named it Business report for you guys if you want.. just let me know.. send me a msg or reply on this msg :p
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Commercial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commercial section   Commercial section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commercial section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ChoZen One :: Suggestion-
Jump to: