The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
Business Report I_vote_lcapBusiness Report I_voting_barBusiness Report I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
Business Report I_vote_lcapBusiness Report I_voting_barBusiness Report I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

Business Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse_Moon

Business Report Empty
PostSubject: Business Report   Business Report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:43 pm

In the last trade match, the finished trade:
Purchase List:
----
Sell List:
KrypToNyte bought 40Oak Wings and the unit price was 55G 1Silver . We've won 183 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Edgeville.
KrypToNyte bought 40Oak Wings and the unit price was 55G 1Silver . We've won 184 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Varrock.
KrypToNyte bought 20Oak Wings and the unit price was 55G 1Silver . We've won 91 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Lumbridge.
Total Payout 6208G 100Silver ,Gross Income 4857264G 698Silver ,current profit 4851056G 598Silver ,the highest profit 4851056G 598Silver
You can get commerce rep points if your highest profit increases. When Gold increases by 12,you will get 1 commerce rep point. If the total reputation reaches 100,you will gain 1 skill point
Back to top Go down

Business Report
Page 1 of 1