The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_vote_lcapHow to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_voting_barHow to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_vote_lcapHow to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_voting_barHow to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthCitizenDildus

How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? Empty
PostSubject: How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?   How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi team,

I know this would help the team a lot in terms of winning their battles. I, myself, would like to know how to create a hero flagship with emplacements. Similar to bosses in the NPC, where they have photon emplacements and 200k hp, etc. Can anyone help us by putting up a guide about this? (i.e how to convert parts coming from blueprints to the actual flagship)

Big Thanks,

DarthCitizenDildus
- the force is strong in this ONE (chozenONE) lol!
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?   How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

ok this is how it works, simple steps.

first you need to build a shipyard level 10 (in castle tab) and Cloudport level 3,

2nd you need some Blueprints
ex. you want to build Ofensive FS (light)

you will need the following :
*Airship Power System (Blueprint)
*Airship Fire System (Blueprint) <-- the most important since it holds the emplacement
*Airship Center System (Blueprint)

if you have those bluprint then time to make it to parts
to your factory (Arsenal, Carpentry and Energy)
- just select the factory then select Advance Parts Production Button, select which Bluprint you want to build to parts.
For:
*Airship Power System (Build in Energy Workshop)
*Airship Fire System (Build in Arsenal)
*Airship Center System (Build in Carpentry Workshop)

If your Done then time to build real FS

Select Cloudport, ( You will see the requirement in making FS)

btw there are 5 types of FS

-Light FS ( the one with the hero but you cant put it with emplacment

-Ofensive FS (You need: Power, Fire and Center Parts)
-Defensive FS (You need : Fire, Energy and Deck Parts)
-Heavy Ofensive FS (You need: Heavy Power, Heavy Fire and Heavy Center Parts
-Heavy Defensive FS (You need : Heavy Fire, Heavy Energy and Heavy Deck Parts)

If you can see that you reach the requirements then build
desired FS to your cloudport. it takes days to build FS, be patient

after it done then you have to put it with emplacement using
your Shipyard (the castle tab)

-Click Shipyard
-Select Flagship List
-Select The FS
-it will enable the 3 buttons, (Emplacement, Lateral and Charge Photons)
- its done.

btw is i suggest select 4* BP, or directly Build Heavy FS

- if i miss something, pls add cheers
Back to top Go down
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?   How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Kind's of Blueprint

Heavy Airship Blueprint

Arc *****
Razor ****
Viking ***
Fission **
Praetorian *

Light Airship Blueprint

Apex *****
Triton ****
Reaper ***
Vulcan **
Thor *

If you need some info of this Bp's let me know ill add it up.. ex. Building,Skill,Resources,Cost and Time...
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?   How to Create a Flagship with emplacements? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Create a Flagship with emplacements?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ChoZen One :: Guides and Tips-
Jump to: