The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
You ask, we sell! I_vote_lcapYou ask, we sell! I_voting_barYou ask, we sell! I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
You ask, we sell! I_vote_lcapYou ask, we sell! I_voting_barYou ask, we sell! I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

You ask, we sell!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeiferSeeD
SeiferSeeD

You ask, we sell! Empty
PostSubject: You ask, we sell!   You ask, we sell! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 pm

This post is for REQUESTING parts, resources, for example, you have lost many airships in a battle, you can ask: I am in need for 1000 boost engines, 1000 plywood wings, and 1000 cannons!
Who can sell to him will do this:
Quote "i am in need..." and say: I'll put them in alliance market in 2 days.
Or you are planning an attack? "i Am in need of 150k food in max 3 days"and so on.
(these are promises, you'll HAVE to buy in alliance market if someone answer, and if you answer you MUST be SURE to be able to fulfil the request)
Back to top Go down

You ask, we sell!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ChoZen One :: The ChoZen One Alliance :: Alliance Market-
Jump to: