The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_vote_lcapHELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_voting_barHELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_vote_lcapHELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_voting_barHELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthCitizenDildus

HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Team,

I cant login to freesky. Everytime I click "Enter Game" and enter my username and PW, it would only direct me to the "http://fo.igg.com/slist/" page and it's not showing that I'm logged in on the upper right hand of the screen. I tried clicking the "3-1 Zeus" server directly and it asks me again to enter my login details but whenever I do it would just redirect me to the "http://fo.igg.com/slist/" page like nothing happened.

I tried using the mozilla firefox browser but it wont let me. I can access this on internet cafes but how come I cant at home?

Any settings on the internet I need to change???

Thanks team!! Appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 am

have you try cleaning your cookies?

Tools> Option > Privacy and click show cookies then select Remove all cookies

or you can use this cleaning tools http://www.ccleaner.com/

if those above doesnt work then you should

try other browser such as google crome or opera
Back to top Go down
DarthCitizenDildus

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 am

I still cant login Sad This is a new desktop and OS is Vista. I dont know if it's an issue with my internet settings but so far I havent changed any. I also tried clearing my cookies but it didnt work. I'll try using the google chrome now. I'll keep you posted...

Thanks Kalin!!
Back to top Go down
DarthCitizenDildus

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am

Guess what... After trying another browser - it didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What a Face
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 am

i dont think vista or windows 7 got some issues with FO, im a vista user.. are you using proxy bro?
Back to top Go down
DarthCitizenDildus

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 am

Nope. No proxies. Idk, is it because I'm only using SmartBro as my ISP? (still waiting for my DSL Mad )

Im just wondering why I can play this in my friend's PC - he's using Vista but he has a DSL connection.
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 am

sometimes im playing at my cousin's place hes using smartbro, FO works fine.. may be you just configure something...
Back to top Go down
DarthCitizenDildus

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 am

i guess... but I'm not really techie to be honest...

from my Internet Options:

Security: Medium-High; Protected Mode - on
Privacy: Mediuml; Pop-up blocker - off
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 am

DarthCitizenDildus wrote:
i guess... but I'm not really techie to be honest...

from my Internet Options:

Security: Medium-High; Protected Mode - on
Privacy: Mediuml; Pop-up blocker - off

thats the default setting og windows bro

have you tried this http://www.ccleaner.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!   HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP, I CANT LOGIN TO FREESKY ONLINE!!
Page 1 of 1