The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
time to join The ChoZen One I_vote_lcaptime to join The ChoZen One I_voting_bartime to join The ChoZen One I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
time to join The ChoZen One I_vote_lcaptime to join The ChoZen One I_voting_bartime to join The ChoZen One I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

time to join The ChoZen One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manuellv99

time to join The ChoZen One Empty
PostSubject: time to join The ChoZen One   time to join The ChoZen One I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 am

I want to know, time to join The ChoZen One much longer to be sent to the Resources Miracle.

And I'll see where that time to join The ChoZen One.
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: time to join The ChoZen One   time to join The ChoZen One I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 am

i believe you can only send resources, after 20 days after joining the alliance cheers
Back to top Go down
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

PostSubject: Re: time to join The ChoZen One   time to join The ChoZen One I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 am

im sorry i already deleted you application XD.. too much msg everyday.. well if you want you can just try it everyday till you can send some resou..
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to join The ChoZen One   time to join The ChoZen One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to join The ChoZen One
Page 1 of 1