The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
Free SKY game problem. cant connect I_vote_lcapFree SKY game problem. cant connect I_voting_barFree SKY game problem. cant connect I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
Free SKY game problem. cant connect I_vote_lcapFree SKY game problem. cant connect I_voting_barFree SKY game problem. cant connect I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

Free SKY game problem. cant connect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
presjozel
presjozel

Free SKY game problem. cant connect Empty
PostSubject: Free SKY game problem. cant connect   Free SKY game problem. cant connect I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 am

is there a problem with our serverlately? because, for the time being, i am unable to get into the game.. I though that it is only normal or it is only our office, but when I tried playingthe game at home, I can't cannot any longer..

I have optimized my browser and cleaned all the files and cookies, even the history just to make sure.. no viruses have been found but still I cannot connect? are experiencing the same thing guys? ^^
Back to top Go down
DarthCitizenDildus

Free SKY game problem. cant connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free SKY game problem. cant connect   Free SKY game problem. cant connect I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi,

I have and I'm still unable to resolve the issue. Sad

See thread:

[/url]https://thechozen1.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/help-i-cant-login-to-freesky-online-t39.htm[url]
Back to top Go down

Free SKY game problem. cant connect
Page 1 of 1