The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
stinkywhizzleteets intro I_vote_lcapstinkywhizzleteets intro I_voting_barstinkywhizzleteets intro I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
stinkywhizzleteets intro I_vote_lcapstinkywhizzleteets intro I_voting_barstinkywhizzleteets intro I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

stinkywhizzleteets intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stinky

stinkywhizzleteets intro Empty
PostSubject: stinkywhizzleteets intro   stinkywhizzleteets intro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 pm

hey all.
I was the alliance leader of the dirty dozen. the alliance had a hard time recruiting due to the larger ones taking all the good guys, and since my number 2 fedeykin came to the chozenone, and i had a previous offer from Kryp, I accepted. I am 27, work full time, go to school full time (not in summer) and am enjoying the game. I live in Eugene, oregon, usa.

-Stinky
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: stinkywhizzleteets intro   stinkywhizzleteets intro I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 am

Welcome Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

PostSubject: Re: stinkywhizzleteets intro   stinkywhizzleteets intro I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

welcome all.. lets rule freesky cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
heart
Admin
Admin
heart

PostSubject: stinkywhizzleteets intro   stinkywhizzleteets intro I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Welcome to the club, Stinky! affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stinkywhizzleteets intro   stinkywhizzleteets intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stinkywhizzleteets intro
Page 1 of 1