The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
Upcoming merge I_vote_lcapUpcoming merge I_voting_barUpcoming merge I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

Upcoming merge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coco
Coco

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Well.. Just want to say that the upcoming merge is scaring the hell out of me. 4 servers merging?! That's a lot. Especially for those who can't handle an attack right now. Sad I'm not worried for myself. I'm worried about you guys.
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 pm

we have to protect our dearest commerce players at all cost. since this tread is open,i would like to get your opinion / suggestion / concerns about the server merge.
Back to top Go down
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 am

i suggest that after we choose a good spot to move.. atleast 15-20 ppol will move all at once..

i dont have muct time to play 2 character at a time..im too busy right now.. but i can donate to miracle.. i have atleast 10-15M each worth of ressie..

im not really worried about upgrading MV.. im worried about if we can defend it.. since upgrading MV is no problem to me and defending it with the whole server takes alot of ship and i dont know how much you guys got.. We need atleast 3M-5M tons just to make sure we succed upgrading our MV..and if i ups MV ill do it 1 at a time.. so that all of our fleet will focus to defend 1 MV only..

Complayer should upgrade their DOCK and put some decent Emp before the merge happen.. dont upgrade your Interior or Resources building yet.. i dont want you guys waste your lvl 24 ResBuild but i dont have a choice.. we have a better chance defending you complayer if you guys near at us..

let us now what you guys think.. this is only my opinion.. i can change it if there's a better plan..^^
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 am

i am willing to relocate but for some of us dint like this idea specially commerce player..

but an alliance in one spot cannot assure that it will hold the attacks, that was proven to SOS and GA and to the other server, hence my suggestion is :

- we will choose same faction and same quadrant in registering to
the new server...
Back to top Go down
manuellv99

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Now I am lucky . Work must be done on the 09/10/09 - 09/10/16 must move on 09/10/19 - 09/10/22 and On 09/10/12 I still play in the evening.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
presjozel
presjozel

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 pm

so what would be our faction and what quadrant? it would be nice if we are near each other, but not grouped as one. there is no benefit on it.. but anyways,, being a commerce player is not that bad, specially if you are spending your resources to build up a defense.. for my self, though I haven't got that much to brag when it comes to military power, I guess I can defend my self, I have 7 villas, my average power is enough to supply 80k tones of def for every villas,.

anyways, that is less than the expected number, but I'm trying my best to produce as many as possible.

Krypt, just inform us on the plans that you have in mind ok ^^
Back to top Go down
KALINTURA
KALINTURA

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 pm

ive asked question about what will happen after the merge and what i learn is that you don't really have a choice on where you position like what they usually do, after we login in, we are position randomly. so its kinda the sad.. we got no choice but to relocate.. ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming merge   Upcoming merge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming merge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ChoZen One :: General Discussion-
Jump to: