The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
KrypTo Business Report I_vote_lcapKrypTo Business Report I_voting_barKrypTo Business Report I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
KrypTo Business Report I_vote_lcapKrypTo Business Report I_voting_barKrypTo Business Report I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

KrypTo Business Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrypToNyte
Admin
Admin
KrypToNyte

KrypTo Business Report Empty
PostSubject: KrypTo Business Report   KrypTo Business Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Business Report

In the last trade match, the finished trade:
Purchase List:
Attelwyn sold us the 600000 Food and the unit price was 200 S . The trade place was V1- Krypto.

Purchase List:
Attelwyn sold us the 600000 Food and the unit price was 200 S . The trade place was V1- Prophecy.

Purchase List:
SeiferSeeD sold us the 294 Oak Frame and the unit price was 330 G . The trade place was V2- CrimSon.

Purchase List:
Coco sold us the 277 Oak Wings and the unit price was 33 G 995 S . The trade place was V1- Krypto.
Curbside sold us the 482 Auto Cannon and the unit price was 35 G 840 S . The trade place was V1- Krypto.
Attelwyn sold us the 542 Light Cannon and the unit price was 14 G 445 S . The trade place was V2- MadKillaH .

Purchase List:
Attelwyn sold us the 700000 Food and the unit price was 200 S . The trade place was V1- Prophecy.
Back to top Go down
https://thechozen1.forumotion.com

KrypTo Business Report
Page 1 of 1