The ChoZen One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ChoZen One

The ChoZen One Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
KrypToNyte
Seifers business records I_vote_lcapSeifers business records I_voting_barSeifers business records I_vote_rcap 
KALINTURA
Seifers business records I_vote_lcapSeifers business records I_voting_barSeifers business records I_vote_rcap 
heart
presjozel
Suigin
SeiferSeeD
DarthCitizenDildus
freakfixx
manuellv99
pondelik

Seifers business records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeiferSeeD
SeiferSeeD

Seifers business records Empty
PostSubject: Seifers business records   Seifers business records I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Goronath bought 2000Auto Cannon and the unit price was 30 G . We've won 5000 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Mining city.

Dralic bought 445000Sand Stone and the unit price was 205 S . We've won 7602 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Sand castle.

Rodac bought 8984Boost Engine and the unit price was 15 G 500 S . We've won 11605 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Crystal lake.

The highest profit 6447131 G 113 S
Back to top Go down
SeiferSeeD
SeiferSeeD

PostSubject: Re: Seifers business records   Seifers business records I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 am

Sell List:
KALINTURA bought 240Oak Frame and the unit price was 310 G 808 S . We've won 6216 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was The Axe.
KALINTURA bought 280Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 108 G 975 S . We've won 2543 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Mining city.
KALINTURA bought 220Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 108 G 975 S . We've won 1998 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Sand castle.
KALINTURA bought 290Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 108 G 975 S . We've won 2634 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Sand castle.

6216+2543+1998+2634=13936!!

Thx kalin! ;-)

the highest profit 7510533 G 287 S
Back to top Go down
SeiferSeeD
SeiferSeeD

PostSubject: Re: Seifers business records   Seifers business records I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 pm

In the last trade match, the finished trade:
Purchase List:
----
Sell List:
KALINTURA bought 230Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 125 G 60 S . We've won 2397 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Balamb.
KALINTURA bought 756Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 131 G 525 S . We've won 8286 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Sand castle.
KALINTURA bought 475Sprint Missiles and the unit price was 131 G 525 S . We've won 5206 Commerce Rep (Reputation increased after you used the item 0). The trade place was Mining city.

2397+8286+5206=15889

Again thx to the endless need of kalin for sprints! XD

The highest profit 9290576 G 218 S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seifers business records   Seifers business records I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seifers business records
Page 1 of 1